About the job
At danalto we believe that by making Massive scale IoT universally easy, reliable and accessible to companies, we can help Enterprises reimagine their businesses and transform.
Enabling companies and their partners to achieve this is our passion.
With an increased solution and technology base of offerings to serve our growing client base, plus rapidly evolving and scaling IoT marketplace, danalto now wish to bring an experienced Chief Product Officer (CPO) into the Senior team to help design and implement strategies to maximise opportunities and to provide a strong customer advocate and voice to the team to ensure the “why” of everything we do, is understood and delivered. Reporting to the CEO, the CPO will work closely with the CTO to ensure developed technologies, platform and overall solutions meet our customers expectations.
The CPO will be responsible for providing the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the marketing and sales organisation
10+ years industry experience in a Senior Business Development, Product Management and Marketing role in an IoT or related IT organisation. Exemplary understanding of product management and effective translation of this into the internal systems of a high tech company. Thorough understanding of the processes, systems and management of an engineering and R&D organisation is mandatory.
- To create and build an effective CPO organisation, with a direct set of KPIs for customer engagement, support, product definition and management, as well as ensuring that the technical teams are fully aligned with product/solution needs.
- Define, design and implement the processes, procedures and metrics for effective product and portfolio management.
- Define and own the product roadmap.
- Coordination of interactions between the customer and technical support functions.
- Ensure people throughout the whole ‘product value chain’ (customer- danalto – customer) understand each other’s roles and responsibilities and that these are aligned so as to make the best decisions in order to reach danalto’s business milestones.
- Have comprehensive objective goals for performance and growth aligned to the overall business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams to design and build efficient danalto products/solutions that customers love and without compromising on customer satisfaction.
- Define, together with the rest of the Senior Management team, valid OKRs to create a data-driven organization for excellence across all business functions.
- Be a strategic partner to the CEO of danalto, and with the key leadership team, formulate policies for danalto for the short-, mid- and long-term.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics, market intelligence and write and report to the CEO as required.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances) and assist in fundraising ventures where needed.
- Be a thought leader in danalto’s chosen business area; to give presentations at important global events, conferences and industry events.
- Be a crucial part of theface of the Senior team of danalto.
- Have exemplary communication skills, written and verbal, and be able to interact at Senior Management and Board level of an organisation.
- Have an MBA, MSc technology Management, or an equivalent qualification or professional experience in product Management, from a recognised centre of learning – academic or professional.
- Have a passion for Product Management, customer advocacy and navigating the complex interaction between these for IoT technology and solutions.
- A deep understanding of and experience in high tech systems, solutions and software development environments.
- Experience with fast scaling companies and the ability to quickly adapt to a fast changing and rapidly growing company with a proven track record to thrive in such an environment.
- Demonstrable competencies in strategic planning and product development, in depth understanding of translating customer requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to translate long-term plans into strategic and tactical plans which aligns and motivates the whole organization.
- An energetic, approachable and authentic personality.
- Language and written skills in French and German are of benefit.
What we offer
- Dynamic and engaging work that provides opportunities for the right candidate to shape the future of product management in a fast growing IoT business.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with the seniority of the role.
- Early participation in the danalto Employee Share Option Plan.
- Located centrally in Dublin.
- Tax Saver Commuter tickets and Bike to Work scheme.
- Flexible working practices.
- The opportunity to work with, learn and be part of the best minds in IoT globally.